A Guided Tour: KC Restaurant Week 2017
To help you out, we’ve created a fun themed guide for making the most of the week. And while you’re there, snap a photo (or two) for a chance to win lunch on us. Find the details here.
If you have a case of the Mondays, don’t worry, you’re not alone. Let’s turn that frown upside down with #happyhour and reclaim this as #happyMonday.
- Northland/Crown Center/South Plaza – SPIN! Neapolitan Pizza
- Midtown – The Drop Bar & Bistro
- Plaza – Brio, Seasons 52
- Waldo – Summit Grill
- Overland Park – Coach’s Bar & Grill – Overland Park
- Plaza – Zocalo Mexican Cuisine & Tequileria
- Crossroads – Manny’s Mexican Restaurant of Kansas City
- Westport – Rudy’s Tenampa Taqueria
- Northland – Piropos Restaurant
- Crossroads – Tom’s Town Distilling Co.
- Plaza – JJ’s Restaurant & Cooper’s Hawk Winery & Restaurant
- Brookside – Michael Forbes Bar & Grille
- Prairie Village – Story.
Romance is in the air for #thursdate. These #KCRW2017 spots will give you and your date all the feels!! But don’t forget to make a reservation, because waiting hours for a table is sort of the antidote to romance.
- River Market – le Fou Frog for French food that is sure to delight!
- Midtown – Jazz, A Louisiana Kitchen – Kansas City, MO for if you’re craving something a little spicy!
- Plaza – The Melting Pot for fondue that is so much fun to share! And Chaz on the Plaza for ambience, food and live music!
- Leawood – Room 39 for farm to table, sure to impress even the most dedicated foodie in your life!
- Northland/Independence/Leawood/Shawnee – Hereford House – Zona Rosa,Hereford House – Independence, Hereford House – Leawood, Hereford House – Shawnee
- Downtown – The Majestic Restaurant
- Plaza – The Classic Cup, Jax Fish House Kansas City, Plaza III The Steakhouse
- Overland Park – J. Gilbert’s Wood-Fired Steaks Overland Park
- Northland – Trezo Mare Restaurant (And they have lots of gluten-free options as well!)
- Independence – V’s Italiano Ristorante
- Downtown – The Homesteader Cafe is like dining in someone’s home.
- Plaza – Osteria IL Centro, food and wine so good, it actually improves the conversation!
- Olathe – Johnny’s Italian Steakhouse Olathe at the Hilton Garden Inn, featuring live music by Hudspeth and Taylor
Sunday is for brunch, beer & football – #KCRW2017 and Kansas City Tent & Awning have you covered with a list of our favorite places for #sundayfunday. And don’t forget to check out the special lunch options available on this last day of Kansas City Restaurant Week.
- Lee’s Summit – Third Street Social
- Westport – Beer Kitchen
- Brookside – Charlie Hooper’s Bar & Grille
- Waldo – The Well